Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must supply a copy of their High School Diploma, HS Transcripts or GED with the application.
- Must provide two forms of ID (drivers license or state ID, & social security card or birth certificate) at time of application.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening prior to employment
- Applications are available in-person Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. You can also apply anytime online (Click here).
- Online Skill Assessment is a required to component of the application.
- All applicants are placed on the applicant list after they have completed the application process. Applicants will be sent to work in the order of your scores from the online skill assessment or when specific specialty skills are in demand.
- Applicants will need reliable transportation. Many jobs require personal transportation to various job sites, including sites outside their hometown.
- Contractors may require a valid drivers license and proof of insurance as a condition of employment.
- Depending on location some contractors may require a background check or that you be vaccinated for COVID-19. Please inform us if either of these requirements are a problem for you. We can work with you depending on the situation.
Apprenticeship Readiness Program
To qualify for direct entry through an Apprenticeship Readiness Program, the candidate must have successfully completed the North American Building Trades Union (NABTU) Multi-Craft Core Curriculum (MC3) 120-hour coursework. This course prepares individuals to get a jump start into construction trade apprenticeships and is conducted by a certified MC3 Instructor. Apprenticeship Readiness Programs are sponsored by the State and Local Building Trades Councils, Training Coordinators, Contractors, and JATCs in partnership with local community groups, workforce development boards and schools- both community colleges and secondary schools. Completion of this program will allow the candidate to enter the program with 6-month credit. The credit includes both OJT hours and Related Instruction hours. The applicant must meet all the same requirements necessary for regular entry into the apprenticeship program plus the MC3 completion certificate.